logo

A New Vision

Council Logo

Ndop council enjoys the privilege to have been the headquarters of the South Eastern Federation of Native Authorities created by the local administration in 1940.

The territory of the South Western Federation included the areas covered by Nkwen, Bafut and Nso. In 1960 the SEF territory was divided into two with the Nso Native Authority cut out of it and in 1961, the Bafut-Ndop Area Council was created.

The present Ndop council was created, along side the councils of Babessi, Balikumbat by Presidential decree that created the Ngokentunjia Division out of Ngokentunjia Division. Eventually, Bafut and Tubah were taken away and the territory now known as Ngoketunjia Division.

Businesses in Ndop

Mini-agric Show

Bambalang Dam

Mini-agric Show

Caves

Mini-agric Show

Clay Products

Copyright © 2020 - Ndop Municipal Council